Terms and Conditions
Unconventional Lapidarist is committed to providing you with quality products. It is important to us that you are satisfied with each purchase. The descriptions of our products offered on the site are as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant the product descriptions or other content of this site as complete, current, or error-free.
Refunds are available as follows:
- Simply initiate the return within 7 days from the ship date and ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, etc.).
- We must receive your item back within 15 days of when we originally shipped it to you. Please allow us 5-7 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
- A restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price will be applied against any refund.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refunded and the purchaser is responsible for all costs of returning item/s.
- All items must be unaltered and undamaged. Unless damaged during transit.
- All items/parts of the original item must be returned in one single shipment Items must be sent from the United States (we do not provide return/refund services for APO/FPO addresses or internationally).
- For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent by a traceable carrier.
- The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping.
- For refunds on purchases made with a credit card, we will issue a credit to the same credit card used to make the purchase. You may also ask to receive a store coupon to use for future orders. Before returning your items, please obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number by emailing or using your registered account:
- You can contact us via email email@example.com Items being returned must be: Returned within 15 days of ship date accompanied by a receipt, packing list, or other proof of purchase and your RA number. In salable condition
To return your item(s):
- Pack the item/s in the original box or tube or comparable material.
- Be sure to include on a separate piece of paper packed inside the box with the item/s, the reason for the return, the RA number, and what action you would like us to take - replacement or refund. Make sure that the RMA number is placed on the OUTSIDE AND INSIDE of your package.
- Custom Items: No returns accepted. Custom items will be noted as such within the product description.
- Liquidation Items: All sales are FINAL on liquidation categories.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on liquidated items.
Mail returns to:
P.O. Box 1273
Hot Springs, AR 71902
The item/s remains your responsibility until it arrives in our P.O. Box. If you require returning shipment via UPS or FedEx contact us for physical shipping information.
Canceling an Order: Email or contact us and we will cancel any order that has not yet already been processed or shipped. Please include your name and order number.
You may reach us during regular business hours or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.